Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Business Planitis

Since last January, after taking an entrepreneurship course at the University of San Diego, business plans have been on my mind. The research necessary to write a good one has come and gone across my desk several times. It continually amazes me how much work really goes in to a good one, and how few people/companies really commit to creating one that sets them up for success.

Recently, I read an article by a VC. He was discussing business plans and their validity in his eyes when it comes to a company he's willing to invest in. What he said quickly took the wind out of my sails, but none the less, I think it's important for everyone to read what he has to say. After all, he's the one that's going to be giving out money. So take a look at this article, I think it's worth a read.
How to NOT Write a Business Plan

No comments: